Quality workmanship that is guaranteed
Brake Super Service are accredited RMI members and are party to the RMI Consumer Code of Conduct in terms of which the consumer is assured that an accredited member undertakes to:
- Sell his quality products and services at a fair and reasonable price;
- Honour both in letter and in spirit any guarantees applicable to products and services sold by them;
- Acknowledges that, should there be a dispute between a consumer/customer and our member which could not be amicably settled at Management level, the consumer/customer has the right to refer such dispute to the RMI for investigation.
- RMI’s Consumer Services divisions are deployed countrywide.
- Professional intervention ensures a proud record of high success rate in dispute resolution.
We only use the best parts on your vehicle
Brake Super Service only use the best aftermarket and OEM manufactured components on your vehicle. Brands like Metelli offer the quality and performance of the world's leading braking systems to all different models of car. The cutting-edge technology and vast experience of Brake Super Service allows us to offer the consumer a more affordable, comprehensive and reliable range of spare parts that covers over 96% of all vehicles on the road today.
Metelli was established on 1st August 1962 as a mechanical engineering workshop. In 1970, the company started producing engine parts and, in 1975, began manufacturing hydraulic brake and clutch parts. In July 2001, Metelli Co. acquired 100% of GRAF Co., a well-known manufacturer of water pumps and brake discs for car industry. In order to complete the braking range, the brake pads have been introduced in 2008 and brake shoes in 2010.
Metelli now exports its products to over 90 countries throughout the world, covering all the continents: Europe, Africa, Asia, America and Oceania.